Everything You Need to Know About Sic Bo Casino Game
It is a popular dice game of Chinese origin. People also refer to it as “Dai Siu”, “Tai Sai”, “Hi Lo”, or “Big and Small”. It is a game of chance. You need three dice to play this casino game.
Sic Bo Casino Game
It is a game of chance which Chinese people used to play for fun and entertainment. But it has become a very popular casino game. It means “precious dice”.
Grand Hazard and Chuck-a-luck are two games inspired by it. These games are of English origin. You can play this game online as well.
Recently more and more online casinos have started introducing this game. It is fun and entertaining and needs great prediction skills.
How to Play?
As it is a game of chance, you can easily understand it. You need to understand probability to ace the game. There is a Sic Bo table on which you have to place the bets.
The table looks confusing at the beginning. There are a series of numbers on the table. Some numbers are single while others are in pair and combination.
You have to place your bets on the outcomes given on the table. You can choose a single number, the addition of all the number that appears or combination of numbers.
You have to predict the outcome and place the chips on the area of the table. The area should be your predicted outcome.
After that, the dealer will shake a small box. There are three dice inside the chest. In online games, you will see the dice rolling.
After that, the dealer will open the chest to show you the outcome of the dice. If your outcome number matches your bet, you will win. You will win on the basis of the number. If your prediction is wrong, you will lose. You can place as many bets as you want.
Sic Bo Bets
You can place different types of bets in the game. You need to understand the best in order to take advantage of it.
- Total: This is the simplest bet. It is the total of the numbers appearing on the three dice. The number ranges from 4 – 17. For number 3, there is 111. For number 18, there is 666. The payout is given on the squares. It differs from number to number.
- Small and Big: You can also bet on the total as being small or big. Small is 4 to 10. Big is from 11 to 17. The payout is equal. If triple appears you will lose the bet.
- Combination: It means betting on any two numbers. Example, you can bet on 5 and 2 and if 1, 5 and 2 appear you will win.
- Single: You can place on a specific number. Example, if you place your bet on five and the outcome is 1,2 and 5, you will win.
- Double: It is the same as single, but you have to place bets on two numbers instead of one.
- Triple: This is very complicated. You can place bets on all the three outcomes of the dice.